Monday 25 May 2015


So here comes my first review,
Ya i know the product is very old and almost in most of the kitchen but still wanted to give my review

I am great user of this product and i love it , but dont use much on cleaning my vesseles as i find my regular bar more comfortable.I use it mainly for cleaning my whole kitchen
it gives a very good aroma that has made even the badest smell of my kitchen vanish easily
the oil grease from the kitchen sink to the stove top can be easily removed
sometimes i use it to remove even my otg oily grease
It comes in various sizes from pouches to bottles
the bottels are very hand to use ,i but the pouch just to refill my bottle

So coming to the final verdict

Pros:

  • Cheap and easily available
  • Takes oil Grease faster
  • Great aroma
  • Easy packaging
Cons:
  • Dont find any
Final verdict : 
I would recommend this on any kitchen , as its a must for most of the kitchen especially for indian kitchen which uses much of the oil,yes there are other liquid soaps with lemon etc but did not find any thing as good as this

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Daily Cooking © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org